5 ingredient Sweet Potato Bake
Only 5 ingredients, it’s still full of satiating fats to stop sugar cravings in their tracks. We’ve also added in a sprinkle of cinnamon for it’s blood sugar lowering effects.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes.
- 1/3 cup almond butter. ** read label for sugar !
- 150 g ricotta/ goat cheese. ( or coconut yogurt)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground.
- 1/3 cup activated buckwheat groats/ steel cut oats or quinoa
- 1. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/
2. Prick sweet potato a few times with a fork. Place sweet potatoes onto a baking dish and into the oven. Bake for 45 minutes until the skin is crispy and the inside is soft.
3. Remove sweet potato from the oven and allow to cook slightly. Drizzle over almond butter, dollop on ricotta/ coconut yogurt and sprinkle cinnamon and buckwheat over the top. Share each sweet potato between two- three people.
Adopted from iquitsugar.com