3 Ingredient Chickpea Chocolate Bark
“The Best things in life are chocolate coated”
I am not even sure if this is a real quote, but it should be, because hellooo have you ever heard a more truthful statement. We all need chocolate in our lives, even us Stevia&Spice girls! People always ask me, how do you eat chocolate and live that suga free life you live? Well the answer is I have some nifty recipes in my back pocket so I can have it all!
And Because I am feeling super generous, I am sharing some of those recipes with you !
Don’t you love when I am in a good mood 😉
&& it’s AlSOO vegan !! whoot whooott
3-ingredient Dark Chocolate Chickpea Bark
WHAT YOU NEED
Dark chocolate chips or bar ( 90% dark less than 6 grams of sugar per bar, or unsweetened bakers chocolate)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- 1.5 cups unsalted chickpeas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper ( NOT WAX, learned that the hard way… oops) and spray or lightly grease
- Add chickpeas to tray and spray with coconut oil or preferred oil
- Roast in oven for 25 minutes or until crunchy; let cool on tray
- In a bowl, add dark chocolate chips and coconut oil
- Melt On stove top stirring every 30 seconds (repeat until melted)
- In a large bowl, combine roasted chickpeas and dark chocolate then pour onto lined baking tray and add to freezer to set for 20-30 minutes
- Break apart and enjoy!