My Life is all about simplicity, so when I can find a nifty little life hack that lets me make 3 things with 1 recipe !! I am on it !
This hack happened by accident when I realized I had way more pancake mix than this one little girl could ever manage to eat in one sitting. So my creative mind went into overdrive. WHAT else could I make using this same recipe?
What about cookies!? mmmm we all love cookies
AND my personal favourite
SNACK balls !
All using the same recipe, real ingredients && of course sugar free so it is Stevia&Spice approved.
Coconut Flour Pancakes
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup oats,
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk ( unsweetened full fat coconut)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda (to make them fluffy)
- 1/3 cup water or non-dairy yogurt ( this was KEY ! I used unsweetened coconut yogurt)
- 1 tablespoons pureed pumpkin ( I used pumpkin) Or 1/2 a mashed avocado, ⅓ cup tahini or 1/4 cup cacao butter
- 1 teaspoons coconut shreds unsweetened
- spices of your choosing: cinnamon is nice here, along with ginger and cardamom
- Mix the flour and baking soda together. Stir and add any spices like cinnamon, along with powdered stevia packets if using
- Next, add the milk, yogurt (or water)to your blender or even a food processor Blend or process. ( I used my Ninja processor; which is a god sent, link below)
- Add the dry ingredients to your blended wet ingredients and stir until no more lumps can be found NOTE: mixture will be drier than your typical pancake mix, this is OK
- Coat a skillet with some coconut oil, Turn on low- medium heat.
- I Used my hands to form little pancake balls, then placed them in the skillet. Flatten with a spatula. Cook for roughly 5 min each side depending on size
TIME FOR THE FUN
- Regular; because they are yummy just the way they are Yummy rating: 7
- 1 tablespoon Frozen Raspberries heated on low on stove top, turning it into a beautiful sauce Yummy rating: 8
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin butter; option add some raspberry sauce Yummy rating: 8.5 ( with raspberry sauce)
- 1 teaspoons ghee with cinnamon, 2 peacan, 1 Walnut Yummy rating: 10 !!!!
This recipe makes enough for 4 small pancakes PLUS all the other recipes down below. Half, double, or even triple it, depending on how many pancakes you want to make. You can also keep these in the freezer in a freezer-safe bag, for on the go breakfasts, snacks, or alternatives to bread for a sandwich
Use the Same recipe as above, or remainder of mixture like I did just adding below
- Add 1 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Coconut shreds, option to add more on top
- Option for 1-2 tablespoon nut butter
- Option: 1 Tablespoon of ghee, if you are not looking for a vegan recipe ** ghee, makes it super buttery and yummyy
- Option:1 packet of stevia
SO MANY OPTIONS 🙂
- Bake for 350 for 8-10 min
Stevia&Spice Pro tip: If using tahini in mixture instead of pumpkin puree, try adding basil and lime juice to cookies for a super savoury, super yummy treat. OR turn these babies into biscuits!
** same recipe as 1, or using remainder of mixtures adding below
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut shreds; add to mixture or roll balls in to coat outside
- 1 tablespoon nut butter ( I used pumpkin)
OPTION: add some nuts or seeds
DID you like these recipes? Or modify them making even more delishis-nesss? Let me know ! Share these so everyone can experience the coconut pumpkin glory !
STEVIA&SPICE APPROVED like always