4-Ingredient, Zero Sugar, Dreamy Coconut Almond Butter Fudge
Super Simple Recipe for a Mouth Watering Chocolate Dream
- ¾ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- Option: add nuts or seeds
- Add almond butter, coconut butter, and coconut oil to a small saucepan. Gently warm over low heat until all ingredients are combined. Option: add nuts or seeds into mixture
- Remove from heat and whisk in cacao powder until fully incorporated.
- Pour melted fudge into 12 lined cupcake tins or into a 6×6 pan.
- Place fudge in the freezer for 45 minutes to set. If using a pan, gently cut fudge into squares and place in a container to store in freezer.
- If using cupcake liners, remove from cupcake tin and store in a container in the freezer.
- Freezer fudge will keep in the freezer for up to 5 months. Enjoy!