Are Bedtimes a battle?
Do you or the little ones toss and turn for hours, watching as the hours pass by on the beside clock?
I hear you ladies
I was there, all those sleepless nights and exhaustion…
It catches up, which is why I am so grateful I started useing Doterra Lavender ! All I can say is this little bottle is a game changer for my bedtime routine!
Before bed I;
✔ diffuse it in my room ( great in the kiddos room as well) ,
✔Roll some onto the bottoms of my feet and temples
Here is the big game changer.. these cute little gummy “bears” ( i make them into hearts; because i LOVE lavender 😉
are not only full of all the goods to keep your gut healthy, and digestion 💯!! But they are also my go to sleep aid for both me and the little ones!
ALSO sugar free !!
Lavender Bedtime Gummy Hearts
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional – see note below)
- 4 tablespoons unflavored gelatin powder / agar- agar ( unsweetened) for vegan option
- 1-2 drops of Doterra Lavender essential oil
- 1-2 Drops of Doterra Ginger Essential oil
Extra sleep aid :1-2 drops Doterra Vetiver Essential Oil ( helps you stay asleep )
For Digestion aid or Metabolism Boosting :
1-2 Drops Doterra Cinnamon Bark oil
1-2 Drops Doterra Zen Gest Essential Oil
1-2 Drops Of Doterra Smart & Sassy Essential oil
( for why I use essential oils instead of herbs and WHY i stick to Doterra brand here is a great video )
- In a saucepan, combine water, turmeric, oils, and coconut oil. Heat on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Check sweetness ( option to add pinch of stevia if needed especially for kids) and adjust to taste.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle gelatin powder / agar-agar over warm liquid.
- Whisk vigorously for about 1 minute, ensuring gelatin powder is completely dissolved.
- Pour into a dish and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until gelatin is firm and you can cut it into small portions with a knife.
- Store in an airtight container. Will keep up to 7 days in the refrigerator.