- Lately I have fallen in Love with Essential oils,
- In my home,
- My bath,
- balancing my body, but more than anything in my cooking!
- Yess that’s right
- I have become queen of bringing these beautiful oils into my baking, using the aromas and scents to take my goods to a whole new level.
- has been lavender
- is soft and calming,
- but flowery and feminine
- AS ALWAYS i am on a mission to DEBUNK all those sugary recipes out there, and show you guys a few of my FAVES!
- STEVIA&SPICE APPROVED
- Early Grey Lavender Cookies
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond or pumpkin seed butter ( this is not mandatory )
- 1 Cup of washed and soaked chickpeas
- 3/4 cups of unsweetened coconut
In a food processor, pulse together the chickpeas, tea, nut butter and salt, until the tea is just spotted throughout the mixture. Add the remaining ingredients. Pulse together just until a dough is formed. Place dough on a sheet of plastic wrap, and roll into a log, about 2 1/2-inches in diameter. Tightly twist each end of wrap, and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Slice the log into 1/3-inch thick disks. Place on parchment or silpat lined baking sheets, 2 inches apart (2 probably needed depending on size of sheets). Bake until the edges are just brown, about 12-m 20 minutes.
Let me know if you guys like these recipes on cooking with essential oils ! I would love to bring you more