Happy Pancake Day ! Healthy Coconut Flour Pancakes && SugarFree, GF, Whole30 approved
Happy National Pancake Day!
Just because we choose to live a sugar free, whole foods lifestyle, it does not mean we have to sacrifice some of the things we love. Have fun making these with the Kids, I know I will be tonight
And best of all; It takes 10 Minutes to make !
Fluffly Coconut Flour Pancakes
Recipe Notes: Both cow and coconut milk work well in this recipe. You can also add cinnamon or fruit as desired. Just keep the pancakes small and watch them so they don’t burn.
These light and fluffy pancakes are simple and sweet!Ingredients
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/8 t baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 – 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp organic, cold-pressed coconut oil or ghee
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- Ghee for cooking
- Option: 2 tablespoons of nut butter of choice
- Preheat griddle over medium-low heat. In a small bowl beat eggs until frothy, about two minutes. Mix in milk, vanilla, nut butter and stevia.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine coconut flour, baking soda, and sea salt and whisk together. Stir wet mixture into dry until coconut flour is incorporated.
- Grease pan with butter or coconut oil. Ladle a few tablespoons of batter into pan for each pancake. Spread out slightly with the back of a spoon. The pancakes should be 2-3 inches in diameter and fairly thick. Cook for a few minutes on each side, until the tops dry out slightly and the bottoms start to brown. Flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with ghee, coconut oil, coconut cream or yogurt or berries ( warmed or cool).
- MMM enjoy
Have fun with these and please feel free to share any combinations you found and loved !!!