Healthy Coconut Flour Pancakes
The Perfect Sunday Morning
Sleeping in bed a little later than you normally would
Playing your favourite beats
Brewing a fresh pot of beautifully roasted Costa Rican Coffee
Pulling out your Favourite book
and best of all making the warmest, fluffiest pancakes
So How do we have the perfect Sunday, pancakes included … while keepin’ it Stevia&Spice approved??
WE DEBUNKED a breakfast fave just for you !
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- option to add 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut Butter ( my fave is eating evolved)
- A few chopped nuts or seeds
- a few blueberries
- Preheat frying pan melting coconut oil in pan ( coconut flour is hard to work with and can get sticky, key is coconut oil)
- In a food processor, ingredients together
- Scoop into pan
- Cook on Low for 5-8 minutes
- Remove from heat, top with all the yummies && enjoy !!
- For extras Store in airtight container in the fridge/freezer and place in a pan to reheat for the next day !