Soft, Chewy Dark Chocolate Fudge, Brownies or BALLS: 3 ingredients,1 recipe
IS there anything better in life than biting into a soft, chewy piece of chocolate fudge. Well, How about knowing it is Stevia&Spice APPROVED.
Yes guilt free
and freaking tasty !! (fugdge is my fave)
Sign me up !
DARK CHOCOLATE FUDGE BITES
- ⅔ cup unsweetened creamy almond or cashew butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil (or melted and cooled)
- 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin puree unsweetened or Avocado
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ cup Dark Chocolate (85% or higher, 6grams or less sugar per serving)
- ⅔ cup cacao powder UNSWEETENED
- OPTION: ⅔ cup pistachios or other tasty nuts roughly chopped
- OPTION: 3 tablespoons cacao nibs
- OPTION: 2 tablespoons malt rice syrup ( adds more chewiness)
- Add nut butter, Chocolate, and cacao powder to food processor and blend until smooth (takes about 2-3 minutes)
- Once its all smooth, add extra like chocolate, coconut oil nuts and cacao nibs and mix with a spatula or spoon (don’t over mix)
- Line a pan with parchment paper and pour mixture into the tray or ice cube tray for bite sizes bits!)
- Freeze for 50 minutes and then thaw for a few min before cutting
STEVIA&SPICE PRO TIP: Turn these bad boys into brownies by placing in over at 350 for 15- 20 min DO NOT OVERCOOK
ORR our favourite BALLS
Roll mix into ball shape then cover in in unsweetened coconut shreds, and place in freezer.