I wake up every morning with one goal in mind, to use my journey to inspire and uplift those around me. I speak my true, and share my story so that others may see you are not your past, you are not alone and there is hope. Happiness is something we all deserve, and it is possible no matter what your life is like today.
You do not have to battle this alone, young people need to see that there is hope, there is light and there is peace. I want to help them get there with simple tips and tricks to integrate into everyday life. I am someone they relate to and remember in when they need it most.
Example Topics include
(events are customized based on group needs)
- Sugar Free, whole foods lifestyle- the connection to our mental health
- Overcoming mental illness and eating disorders
- Mindfulness in everyday life- being present in the technological era
- Manifesting our dreams
- Building a life from “nothing” your past doesn’t define you
- Been there “beat that” – telling your story and accepting your past
- Corporate world; does it have to be a rat race?
- Self-love, self-worth, valuing yourself and being true & owning you