Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Lasting Change may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Lasting Change collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Lasting Change may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Lasting Change and its affiliates.
Data not linked to you
The following data may be collected but is not linked to your identity:
- Contact info (Phone Number, Name)
- Usage Data (Product Interaction)
- Diagnostics (Crash Data, Performance Data)
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Lasting Change does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Lasting Change may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Lasting Change, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Lasting Change may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Lasting Change or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Lasting Change ; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Lasting Change, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
Lasting Change secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Lasting Change uses the following methods for this purpose:
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business rela- tionship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossi- ble or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your ex- pectations based on your relationship with us
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful man- ner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the informa- tion
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Lasting Change welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Lasting Change has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Lasting Change at:
Effective as of January 1st, 2022
©2022 by Lasting Change